Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Seriously? ALL men are horndogs?

Original Post Date 3/18/2008

I was talking to my boyfriend last night and we were discussing people. Not just men, but all people. Yes, the conversation got around to men. Male friends I have. Males I work with. Males he hangs out with that know me, etc. You get the idea. He mentioned a movie he had heard about once that he really needed to go back and watch. He said in this movie a woman and a man were talking and she was asking him if men really wanted to sleep with every woman.

Man - "Well, yeah."
Woman - "What about the ugly women or the ones they aren’t really interested in?"
Man - "Yeah, even those too."

I asked my boyfriend, "So what you’re telling me is that even though they may not be actively persuing me, not really even think about me that way from day to day, they’d sleep with me?"

He said, "Yes."

WOW. ALL men are horndogs?

Which means when I can’t understand why men can’t seem to find my eyes but think they’re a little farther south, sales clerks call my "baby" rather than "ma’am", and I have the distinct feeling someone’s staring at my ass... Someone is.

Well, men, do you really want to sleep with all women? If it was offered would you do the man-whore thing? Are you driven my sins of the flesh? Women? What about you? It goes both ways I guess...

Are we born that way? I know that we are born to appreciate the opposite sex or we would never procreate. But are we born to be horndogs? Seriously?

No comments: