Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Things I've Learned Since Moving To Nashville...

My boyfriend plays rock, paper, scissors with himself. And sometimes, he LOOSES!

While helping him clean out his old roommate's room upstairs, we found a HUGE garbage bag full of Mardi Gras beads. We are still trying to figure out how his former STRAIGHT MALE roommate went to Mardi Gras and CAME BACK with beads...

The speed limit on I440 is 80 mph. It doesn't matter what type of car you drive, what time of day it is, or where you're going. That is the speed limit.

While at Goodwill shopping one Saturday with his teen girls (it was 50% day) we saw a VERY rotund lady looking through the lingerie. He looked at me and said, "She doesn't need lingerie, she needs drapery!" Apparently that's a rule in Nashville? Kinda brings a new meaning to the Gone with the Wind quote, "I saw it in a window and just had to have it."

And last, but not least, my favorite:
His kitchen sink leaks.
And he's a PLUMBER!

No comments: